1.9.07

SISTER SCREAMS

Madelyn has stopped crying, thankfully.
She has a tummy ache I think, because she cries even when she is feeding.

She is growing quite a lot, her head is significantly bigger. She looks like Grace Kelly.
Besides that To day was interesting. Currently I am watching "The Election," which I am enjoying immensly.
School will start infive days and I do not care. This year I will only do all my work to get A's in every class and hopefully go to Sarah Lawrence, or Pratt, or Richmond. Or none of those. Whatever. I have a great wardrobe, so now I will not be so timid. Money from the government is nice. P.S. vote Barack, if you have a brain.
I have suscribed to this models.com site and need pictures of myself. I have no camera unfortunately. I will need to get some soon. I am 5'8", I wiegh 120 lbs. I believe I have a nice face. Unique looking, I am told. My eyes are fairly wide apart and green. Perhaps when I have pictures I will show.
Fin.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.