8.9.07

I'M ALL EARS

So, what have I got. No camera, bloody eyes, and a missing book.
I need me some elliot smith soon before i tear out my hair. keep thinking things i don't want to think about. something's upset me.
I called my Da and listened[halfish] to his gospel abou living in the truth and implying with every syllable I should move out of le maison de ma mere and live with him. not happening.
unfortunately the school in that area is completely beneath me, to be honest. no A.P. courses available, tiny band, no drama programme, et cetera.

mon frere est tres malheure. i tried to get him to come with me to ma Da's but to nothing. He punched my arm while I was driving nearly eighty on the highway. My left arm and neck is quite bruised and swollen. i don't believe in violence, so i just kind of took it.
I don't know what I did. he just blew.

I'll give him a while. i just took him home and then went to my room to read. he's saying i shouldn't have tried to take him to Da's, and wont apologize, even with my Mother begging him to. I don't really mind. he'll be okay soon. I just hope I don't get in his way next time he is in that sort of mood again.
Mascara and salt water totally ruined to grey shirt i was wearing though. I'll have to geta new one. Or just wear it with dark greey splotches like that is how I bought it.


check out: facehunter.blogspot.com &&&&&&& heareverythingsaynothing.blogspot.com

very nice commentary. and great candid photos.

listen: Gravy Train; Nervous. Interesting hhaha.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.