9.9.07

RANDOM ON MY ASS

Read Gossip Girl?
Well, I've got this row of the series, and a sunday night with nothing better to read, swathed Nothing Can Keep Us Together. Which reads like a fantastic blog like the ones I pereuse here.
Very nice, very nice.
I want to be the point of the "being jealous of anyone that impossibly tall, curvy, and gorgeous would be a total waste of time."
I am tall, not curvy, and only gorgeous 1/3 of the time, if I even dare.

I seriously cannot wait for my hair to grow out. Looking forward to a bob, let's give it for February.

At 11:32 with nothing to do, I'm considering rearrangining my wardrobe, i've got no real input for the blog, and internet is too slow to keep browsing these fantastic blogs.
Check daddylikey and painfullyhip. very very nice nice.

Should I go dark-light or rainbow style? wait, which comes first: black, red, green, white, or purple? and after that...

Oh, and for school to morrow.
How to spice up a simple white dress?

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.