11.9.07

JOJOVICH HAWK & KAREN WALKER

Designer <3

Darling darling structure, darling darling colour schemes.



Okay so.. to day was succesful, up until now. You see, I've forgotten a list of vocabulary I've got a quiz on second period in my locker, so I'll be studying that during first. Also, I'm too tired to actually write an essay I've got to do for A.P. Comp., but that's my fifth period so I can cram it in pretty efficiently during lunch. Besides, I'll be needing hel on that, as I've no clue what it's about anyway. Speaking of APC, turned in the two drawings and recieved envy and other positive responses. Nothing like showing-off how fantastic you are when it comes to art with a room full of totally unartistic people for an ego boost.



Anyway, back to designers I've recently discovered and would die for. Jojovich has got this absolutely stunning little dress I need.
Though I do think it would be better in black- change the lilac to creme. Like antique lace or something. How nice.

The website isn't cooperating for my compupter, but maybe it will work for yours:jovovich-hawk

There is another dress I didn't include. But picture a light yellow number, high collar from bottom of the neck down to the knees, lampshade skirt looking pleats. amazing.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.