22.9.07

GOODWILL & HOMECOMING

lost the homecoming game last night, no surprise.
homecoming dance is tonight and with such a vundervul red flapper dress what could go wrong? to psych myself up i went thrifting and landed proenza schouler skinny jeans, the are khaki with black threads down the center, $3.29, size 3! i'm getting skinnier. seriously i used to be size 7! so hooray for me. anyhow also got the libertine for target black dress with lace collar, $1.99, a mossimo or however you spell it grey sweater dress i've been craving, finally found, the scarf, sheer black with lines tights, love, purple sheer tights as well, white sweater, seriosuly soooo soft ont he inside, and last but not least an interesting old man looking cardigan which i am in loooove with.
anyhow, back to that dance and that dress and my red pumps. i don't know why i'm nervous, that boy from A.P. Composition has been looking lately, and walks across the room to get my things. hmmmm... wondre if he'll ask me to dance? we'll see.

i've got to go to my grandmother's for more thriftness. later later love. will post pictures eventually...

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.