7.9.07

BONJOUR

A raging succes to dday, in general.
20/20 on A.P. Bio test, top compliments in A.P. Comp from prof and class in general, extremely fun game of Freeze[will explain], not so great marching, but the team won after a quadrouple overtime. I didn't know those existed. Mother came during school, took my car and filled the tank. Came home to find a box of no-fat cookies. Sang on a bus with a former crush with whom I am now extremely close friends.
The only undesirable event occuring would be my msn not staying connected right now.

Bjork's Pluto is raping my ears and I enjoy it. To day was a succesful day in fashion" silver leggings from UOs, white undershirt from AE, lace print baby top from Charlotte Russe, black and white keds, giant silver statement necklace.

Okay, so what's Freeze? It's a fantastically fun game of Improvisations. basically a group of ten or more will sit in a circle, while two are in the center. They are arranged into strange positions and then are told GO! They start acting and blah blah. At any time a person sitting may call FREEZE! and replace one of the actors. From there they can change the story entirely. If you have enough enthoustiastic people playing, this game may go on for literally hours.
have you ever seen Who's Line Is It Anyway?[great show, by the way] I'd say it's like the games they play. Ryan Stiles owns my heart. <333


Seen the musical ONCE APON A MATTRESS? It's this years fall musicale, and I'm sure to get a lead as it's my senior year, and well, I'm great. unfortunately I have big competition who happens to be a major kiss-ass. So we'll find out how that goes. Auditions are next week. Phhiiishhh.


Ah gah, i just remembered I've left my journal in my school locker for the weekend. Gahhh I hate when this happens.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.