25.9.07

MADE



Open Casting Call, Big Rapids High School, Wednesday October 10th 3:15-6:15.







WHOA. Okay, so, I rarely watch the show, and when I do, I'm usually appalled. And the idea of being scrutinized by teenagers and most likely, some forty year-old men, the penis's of whom never got over the sweet and supple adolescant body. Hooray for 'To Catch A Predator.' Haha.

ANYHOW. I'm going to these calls anyway, because as nobody knows, it is my absolute dream of dreams to be a model. I don't know if this would do anything for me, but if they give me a diet and a workout plan, I'll take it. Until New York and the lower class and days of bread and water, me from the library, filling out the sheet from the big office.




in other ideas, homecoming was a blast, because I had someone to dance with for every slow song, even thoguh I had no date, and danced slowly twice with the cutest Steven Balkema. Do you know him?
::I think you dress unique::
::What makes you dress like that?::
-the boy sitting next to me.



No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.