4.9.07

DREAMS OF NEW YORK

So, great news!

Firstly, and the most exciting, is that I have been enrolled in the Airline Acadamy!
Secondly, school has started and got off to a semi-enjoyable start.









Thirdly, word has it, in my first year of earnings with a company, I will make around 25,000. Which means if I don't eat much and don't use a tele- or atleast, not one I have to pay for- I can get a studio apartment in the Upper East Side or in Soho 3 months after my eighteenth birthday. Five years of that and I can eat again. hooray. I could definitely live here. Or there, for that matter.

So, that is the dream for now.

So it looks like all the worrying about colleges and stuff was all for nothing. My idealistic future has been set in motion already, and it's a wish come true. Well, almost. I'm sort of in shock.
I'm going to post a neat web site on here, otherwise I will forget it. http://maps.live.com/ very very handy. Another plus, living here would mean I have a limited food supply, and being myself, I only eat healthy food becasue grease literally makes me vomit, along with walking long distances for items and passing the time, I should be in model shape by the end of the first year. Which, let me tell you, is the ulterior motive to setting myself up in new york. Lucky enough for a street casting?? <333>


Also, I found a picture of ma self in passing. Feeling faint, by the looks of it. Not very good, I think.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.