29.8.07

MONEY$$FOR44

Hallo! Guess, what I am going shopping today!
Armed with eighty dollars and a town full of thrift stores I should be as lucky to find something worthy of my body.
Wishlist:
a simple white dress.
cute skinny jeans[i need some more]
lovely cardigan(s)
ballet flats
scarf or belt
the rest of the money goes to the goodies, underclothes, et cetera.


An interesting thing last night, a blood moon. Very beautiful. Took pictures, great silhouette shot. Another thing last night, the start of my new diet. Basically all fruit, and the only oils allowed being that of the olive. The only meat-esque thing being fish and bean burgers, which are delish. I will blog everyday[hopefully] to make sure I stick. I have problems sticking with these wonderful diets I make up. Right now I'm in shape, I suppose, but as i'll be going to New York ina year and I'm hoping to get in some casting places, to make up for my diminuitive figure[only 5'8" folks] I need to be in tiptop form. Not a long way to go.

<3<3 Confessions of A Casting Director and An Alien in New York <3<3

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.