5.12.07

A STOLEN INTERVIEW...

Name: Aja
Blog name: An Eclectic Left of Center
Finish this sentence: "My Blog is" … about bits of life, fashion, myself. I plan to start doing a ‘what I wore’ thing so I can share my own style. Maybe stop sounding so much like a weird 42yr. Old man.
Finish this sentence: "My own style is" … underdeveloped. I don’t like to wear the same outfit twice, which is hard to do on my budget! I do follow some trends, but there is something always off about me. I like to think I dress unusually with usual items. Must be my demeanor…Also- I can never throw away clothes, so it looks like I have a big wardrobe, but really ahlf the stuff I can’t bring myself to wear. I keep thinking one day I’ll be inspired to rennovate them, or wear them in a new way.
Do you usually change your look (clothes or hairstyle)? I’m forever changing my hair. In fact, I revently cut my hair VERY short, so to make it a little more interesting I’m thinking of doing a bit of old Agyness Deyn with the white-blond cut.
Favourite item in your wardrobe: A scarf from Peru from Father, a scarf from Spain from Mother.
What would you never wear? A waterbra. Oh the horror stories!
Favourite Autumn Winter 2007/2008 Collection: but it is so wearble and most important, versatile.
Favourite Designer: YSL, Dior, and Chanel. Those will remain forever classics. I enjoy watching Betsy Johnson shows though like being on drugs without the drugs.
This season Must-Have Leather: A warm coat!
An accessory you cant live without: A necklace. Most frequently being a plain chain holding my keys. I’m sucha scatterbrain!
A trend to adopt: I personally like to go a day, about once a month, going to school in a very boring, unfashionable outfit. A.K.A. old flare jeans, tshirt that barely hides your midriff, stupid looking hair. Corny as it sounds, it really makes me appreciate people who dress well, including myself!
Do you wear make up everyday? Probably.
What make up product (s) you can't live without? L’Oriel mascara in the gold tube that looks like those children lightsaver swords. I have short eyelashes, and that always works well.
Do you change fragrances regularly? I usually stick to something warm, like vanilla. I love old scents, Lemon Verbosa, grandma-y smells.
Who is your favourite fashion icon? The Olson twins are great. Ava Gardner.
Do you have a favourite Model? Me! Oh yes, I am an aspiring model. I can always appreciate Kate Moss though.
Best Top Model ever: Agyness Deyn probably because I saw picture of her as a younger ‘tween’ and felt hope. She has great style herself..
If you had to choose a year to live, from the last century, what would it be and why? Transition from 50’s to 60’s. I still want to travel to the 20’s and steal a bunch of things from that decade. Brilliant!
Do you have any beauty secrets you want to share? This will sound weird, but cleaning my ears always makes me feel cleaner, fresher, prettier. Looking into someone’s ears and seeing stuff in there is just…. Disgusting.
You never leave home without: forgetting something.
Last fashion purchase: A very very very very soft grey turtle neck.
What music is playing in your Ipod? If I had an Ipod the first thing I would download would be Simon and Garfunkel then everything else.
Favourite restaurant in your city? La Senorita, they have the best salsa for chips, and the atmosphere is authentic.
Favourite foreign city/country? Paris. For the art and the people. Though Dheli /Copenhagen are my first travel destinations.
Hobbies: Mime.
Favourite song: Under The Boardwalk. google the artist, I have dialup internet and I'm tired.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.