3.12.07

SORRY, I'VE BEEN A BUSY BEE.

Listening to Lily Allen as of the moment.
Who, I’d like to say, I discovered much earlier than all the tabs and mediagoers.
One of the only musicians I’ve found that have actually become international famous. The next I expect to make is Those Dancing Days. Er’body loves a little bit of Sweden.

The recent weekend was spent with twenty members from our school’s theatre programme at the International Thespian Society Festival on the State level. Gov. Granholm has made December 1st Thespian day, which really is exciting. At this festival I discovered my love for mime, what I’ve been calling my modern ballet is actually this- a more ambiguous form. So I’ve booked mime school over the summer. My friend, Skylar, mentioned in a previous post about borrrowing from your grandmother, were in both mim eowrkshops (three hours) and find ourselves still sore today. We were pretty ‘badass’ as she kept whispering while we were moving without ambition mindlessly. Visualizing orbs resting on our shoulders, confronting eachothers, taking them. No eye contact. Creating a sculpture with other persons. Michael Lee from Opus Mime was our instructor. Fascinating person. Maybe he’ll let me be understudy or something in his company. To practice mime in the meantime I’ll be moving to sounds of The Knife- great techno. You really must check out.

More news- Mom lost her job so we’re most likely moving sometime- new state- depending on Friend of the Court. I never ever see my Dad anymore anyway so I don’t know what the big deal will be. I miss him a bit but not anything he says or does. Not haivng a dad really is a bummer. Hopefully a friend will just take me in because moving so close to my graduation might turn into a disaster. Unfortunately a loss of job resulted in loss of holiday presents- and grad. Presents, and a loss of car insurance on my tinker toy. So now I can’t get a job because I haven’t got transportation. And I’ll be riding to school with mom so early in the morning because stubborn me I refuse to ride the school bus. It is so unhygienic. I really prefer to smell human rather than like some organism spawned form a cesspool while at school, thankyou very much! How great. Too bad, because I think it was a notebook, which I was lookin forward too. Wireless internet is faster than the dial-up virus ridden computer at home. Maybe now I can see pictures, imagine!!

Great accomplishment really in school recently- the skeleton key has been made a copy of. So now I have access to anyhtin I’d like. Luckily for the system, I don’t really steal. I just love to explore and have adventures with friends.

And always about fashion, I am. I haven’t been to the local Goodwill lately, unfortunately, which is really like agoldmine here. We get leftovers from Target and it’s really quite easy to slip things into an oversized bag. With student discount I add bogus amounts to a wardrobe for bogus amounts of air supply.

My ocusin’s nineteenth birthday is the ninth, and I’m working on thinking of something special for her/us to do.

Also I’ve got to crank out a fabulous sculpture for my art teacher in two days, for an international show, as my clay at home dried up over the weekend, I think I’ll do something abstrat, maybe my ear. Or baby sister’s.

Songs I’m working on for performance as of the moment: Glitter and Be Gay from Candide, and Queen of the Night aria from The Magic Flute. Believe it or not, Glitter is mmuch more difficult than the other. I’ve got a range but my control on slurred runs is something to improve on.

More later perhaps. Free hour second hour = blogging.

No comments:

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.