17.12.07

I WATCH

not birds.... well, I would if it weren't winter...

anyhow..


GREAT NEWS IN THE REALM OF FILMERY!
word...?

My favourite series; being J.K.Rowlings, Libba Bray, and of Stephenie meyer; all are in movie production points.
Of course, harry Potter is no secret by any means, but Stephenie Meyer's Twilight is in casting phase: with Robert Pattison as the godlike Edward, and Kristen Stewart as Bella. Summit is producing. I am satisfied with the casting list, Robert has even been in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory- and Kristen Stewart I know from Speak, an interpretation of Speak, a great book in my opinion. I've been awaiting the production of this movie for years. A friend of mine, Sadaf, has been alongside. We read the latest installment of the series, Eclipse, together, page by page. Speaking of, my best friend also kneeled by my side as I puked out my stomach with my first bout of alcohol poisoning. Terrible However, in the worst of ways, it has shrunk my stomach, and I do foresee a loss of weight in the future. This is nearly good, as I've been teetering over 140 pounds lately- while 125 lbs. is my ideal weight at my height. I have steadily been gaining weight over the past two years, due to bouts of gluttony. Argghh.

Well, now I can't stand to eat much more than a dark chocolate kiss when it comes to snacking, and fruit is the only thing on the menu at any other time.

The other in pre-production is A Great and Terrible Beauty, by Libba Bray, whose livejournal can be found through a link on my page. Witty. There isn't a cast list yet, but I'll be checking iMDB every so often...



So other additions to my christmas wishlist are movies: Factory Girl, Harry Potter Series, The Black Balloon, The Strangers, Pink Pyjamas, Marie Antoinette, Alamorisse(one of his films, that is), Juno( i love Michael! as do many others...), Candy.

<3

1 comment:

The Compulsive Reader said...

Ah, who can't love Stephenie Meyer and Libba Bray? I am a third of the way through The Sweet Far Thing, and am in love with it!

like lips on a whistle i just need to be around you.